HRBP stands for HR Business Partner. It is a position that holds a responsibility to collaborate business objectives with employees and management strategies. It is a position that does not have direct supervisory responsibilities but acts as a coach to an organization. HRBP established communication with the internal HR department of the company to add value to the business.
Top responsibilities of HRBP:
- Conducting governance meetings/con call (remote working culture) with different departments.
- Providing HR guidance.
- Working closely with C suite executives of an organization.
- Evaluation of training programs.
- Suggesting and implementing new technology to automate processes.
- Guiding on developing new HR strategies.
- Reviewing reporting process.
- Identifying lack of training in any department