Full Stack Developer Job Description Template
__________________________(Name of the Company) is looking for Full Stack Developers who can work with several languages and databases and are familiar with front end and back end coding. For this role, your primary responsibilities will include designing user interactions on websites, developing servers and databases for website functionality, and coding for mobile platforms. The platforms that you develop should function independently without assistance from any other application. You could be the ideal candidate if you are innovative, have an inquisitive mind, and enjoy working in unison with other teams in helping to take the Company’s goals forward.
As a full-stack developer, you will be required to work alongside other engineers and developers and collaborate on various layers of the infrastructure for our platform. You will be responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture and work on issues that will be critical to the success of the project on hand. You will need to additionally work with our data team to ensure the product that is conceptualized has evolved to its highest degree of functionality and performance and optimize existing systems.
Having a genuine interest in all software technologies will be an added advantage.
- Work with development teams and project managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Design user interaction on web pages
- Create servers and databases for functionality
- Ensure responsiveness of the application
- Work along with graphic designers to conceptualize the web design features
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create data and security protection settings
- Handle technical documentation
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Proven experience of __ (No of years) years as a full stack developer
- Knowledge of multiple front end libraries and languages (Include some relevant to the organization)
- Knowledge of multiple back end languages and frameworks (Include some relevant to the organization)
- Familiarity with databases and servers
- Basic design ability to include principle and skill of basic prototype design, user interface, and user experience design
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures is important
- An awareness of the security concerns since every layer has its vulnerabilities and ability to come up with effective solutions
- Effective communication skills
- Creativity coupled with an analytical bent of mind
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Mathematics/Economics/Information Management/Statistics
(A brief introduction about the Company)
Sample Job Descriptions from Other Companies
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate operate and deliver value provide an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects and define cutting-edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries – Including 94 of the Fortune 100 – you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
Products Operating Group serves a set of increasingly interconnected consumer-relevant industries: Consumer Goods & Services; Retail; Life Sciences; Automotive, Industrial Equipment, Infrastructure & Transportation Services, and Air, Freight & Logistics and Travel Services. While disparate, these industries all directly impact the environments in which their customers live and are all central to sustainable economic growth in developed and developing economies.
AAPAC Innovation Consulting team being part of the Products Operating Group focuses on value creation for our clients based on best-in-class digital transformation and innovation frameworks, establishing leading-edge operating models and business designs, supporting our clients during the full transformation process, and generating savings by implementing cutting-edge digital solutions. This team plays a pivotal role in different projects, which include strategy, performance improvement, operational improvement, and due diligence, helping clients unlock trapped value and leapfrog their growth.
We are looking for an exceptional Full Stack Developer (Consultant Role) to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts
- Lead all technical development work, across front-end and back-end
- Work with industry teams to understand requirements, estimate, and scope out projects
- Work with our consultants during the planning, discovery, and production phase
- Create rapid high-fidelity prototypes using UI Frameworks while working with creative teams.
- Where required, create UI designs/mockups/wireframes in collaboration with our Design team
- Work with the back-end development team to create and optimize solutions.
- Optimize code for performance.
- Comment code and produce documentation to industry standards as needed.
- Produce code to the highest standards while adhering to industry accepted architecture and design pattern techniques and methodologies (e.g., MVC, SOA, OOP, DI, etc.)
Ideally, you will have
- At least 4+ years of experience in building applications, with both front-end and back-end components
- At least 2+ years of experience with React JS and/or Angular JS
- Strong experience working with back-end database design, working with technologies like MongoDB, NoSQL, and/or other equivalent technologies
- Good understanding of OOPs concepts
- Strong hands-on knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, ES6+
- Hands-on experience in developing mobile applications in iOS and/or Android
- Experience in developing quick prototypes
- Fair understanding of React Native and/or Cordova/PhoneGap/Ionic
- Strong understanding of the React Virtual DOM, JSX, and API
- Worked with UI libraries like Material-UI, Semantic UI, Bootstrap, or similar
- Good understanding of CSS in JS, aka scoped-CSS or Styled Components
- Experience in working with front-end build systems and automating the same using Grunt / Gulp
- Good verbal and written communication in English
Additional good to have
- Comfortable with one or more of the following languages: Python, Java, Swift, PHP
- Exposure to Design tools like Sketch, Adobe XD/Illustrator, or Affinity Designer
- Exposure to UX and some working UX experience
- Experience participating in hackathons/running a programming blog/does freelance programming in spare time
- DevOps skills like a good understanding of Shell commands, deployment, system updates, security configurations of web servers, and Docker configurations
Why join Accenture Products Innovation Consulting AAPAC?
- A great opportunity for you to take part in this journey that we’re embarking on and help shape the culture at Accenture Products
- To work with the best and most innovative people in the business and the leading companies in their domain
- Excellent possibilities for working across various industries, in a highly client-facing environment
- Exponential learning and knowledge gain, resulting in a great possibility to grow as both a person and a professional
- We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer and besides locally, you have opportunities on a global level too.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
#2 Pay Pal
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 286 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person.
Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying, or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo, and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies, and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Need a full-stack Software Engineer for CSI BLR Platform Team who is passionate about code craftsmanship, can implement end-to-end solutions that can be extended for future requirements. He should have in-depth knowledge of the software development life cycle including design, development, testing, code review, and release.
Full-Stack Software Engineer
At PayPal, we work together on small, collaborative teams. We’re passionate about code craftsmanship and making a difference through constant innovation driven by customer feedback. we’re constantly – some might say, obsessively – finding new ways to perfect our processes and products. We’re looking for a full-stack Engineer to assist our CSI Platform team.
The CSI Platform team is responsible for finding scalable, maintainable, testable, and performant solutions which our teammates rely on to delight PayPal users. The code you contribute to is likely to be used across our systems.
This position is available at our BLR campus. We have one of the best wellness programs for you to enjoy.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Implements solutions for specific use cases that provide frameworks, interfaces, and services that can be extended and reused for future requirements.
Experience Required: Min 5-year experience in Software development, having BE/BTech degree.
Required Technical Skills
- Strong Reactive JS developers with a sense of creating artistic UI’s.
- Good understanding of machine learning (both analytics and engineering).
- Hadoop and big data technologies skills, streaming technology.
- Robotics Process Automation techniques.
- Analytical mindset.
- In-depth knowledge in Data Structure.
- Should poses high problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional debugging skills.
- Interested in keeping updated with the latest technological developments.
- Experience in system design concepts.
- Understanding or experience in Messaging systems like KAFKA, AMQ, JMS, etc.
- Well-versed in doing code reviews.
- Ability to identify bottleneck issues in systems/designs and propose innovative solutions to solve them.
- Ability to review and come up with effective designs for complex problems using system design concepts.
- Proficiency in stakeholder management.
Preferred Technical Skills
- Good knowledge of Java and Object-Oriented Programming languages and concepts.
- Prior Experience working in SQL/NoSQL databases, preferably in Oracle.
- Experience in Rest based service development.
- Knowledge of multi-threaded, asynchronous code.
- Experience in SCM like GitHub, SVN.
- Experience in release and build tools like maven, Jenkins.
- Skilled at writing Unit and Automation tests. A framework like selenium, Junit, JMeter, etc.
- Open-sourcing, patenting, and participation as a presenter in relevant technological conferences.
Required Soft Skills
- Should be a fast learner.
- A team player who values collaboration, innovation, and inclusion.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Interest in the payments industry.
We’re a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, colour, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Full Stack Developer Java – Singapore
- Responsible for designing solutions, writing code, tests cases, executing test cases, automating build, test and deployment, environment provisioning, and configuration
- Overall delivery of software components working in collaboration with product and architecture teams
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Product Owners to help define and shape deliverables, provide estimates, highlight technical risks and determine technical solutions
- Liaise with operations for technical analysis of the issues
- Collaborate with other technology and product teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design
- Active participation in the Agile ceremonies and contribute to the overall functioning of self-organized, empowered, high-performance team
- Research, learn new methodologies and technologies and implement them in the project to continuously improve and optimize design, code, build, deploy, test life cycle
- Collaborate and actively contribute in discussions to help define technology and development approach within the team
Strong skills in the following areas:
- Core Java – Collections, Multi-Threading, Design patterns
- Development frameworks – Spring/ Hibernate
- REST API’s, Micro-services implementation
- Relational database systems – Oracle, MySQL
- Continuous integration: Build automation using Github, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, code quality analysis using SonarQube,
- Environment provisioning and configuration using Chef/ Puppet/ Ansible
- Automation of functional, regression, performance testing using Selenium/ Cucumber
- Experience in working with full-stack platforms like Openshift
- Experience of working in Agile methodology
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience in working in and configuring cloud setup – AWS/ Azure
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant