We are extremely passionate about your success!
Buying software is only 10% of the journey! We are here to make the remaining 90% successful
- +91 40 4137 1111
- Mon - Friday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Live Chat
Getting started with Keka is easy
Well begun is half done, said Aristotle. And we took it to heart.
Getting started to setup and use Keka marks the beginning of our journey. We spent enormous amount of time to make your onboarding extremely easy and painless with our wizard driven interfaces. In fact some of our customers were able to onboard within few hours!
Implementation & Ongoing support
We are your team, that is part of every step on your path
As you implement Keka and make it part of your organization, we will be guiding you at every step in configuring the system and tweaking it to your needs. We are available to support you on phone or email and during your critical payroll periods.
We are the industry leading fastest implementation team for onboarding 1000 employees
All our passionate teams are dedicated to ensure customer delight and success at every stage.
We developed propreitary tools and methodologies to support any number of customers
we have introduced real-time chat support which enables us to help you quickly.
“Keka is an active comrade in the effort of making payroll and employee relationships easier and more productive. Their customer services, dedicated team, and excellent product features made us move forward with them and hope to continue this relationship as the outstanding employee experience partner.”
Meet Our Customer Success Team
As you begin working with us, these are the faces you’d be interacting with when you are on phone or email. We are a team of happy faces ready to jump on your problems